This control applies to all systems, people and processes that constitute the organisation’s information systems, including board members, directors, employees, suppliers and other third parties who have access to Enhanced IT Solutions Limited.
Enhanced IT Solutions Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Enhanced IT Solutions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We primarily collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our services to clients
This information may include;
- First name, last name, job title, email address and phone numbers
- Company and billing information, office address or place of work
- Preferences and interests
- We may also collect device related information from a user’s device(s), including IP address, operating system, the date and time of use of our services, the date and time of an event on the client’s IT systems, system logs, and technical attributes about the device or a web browser.
We collect personal data that you submit to us via our website or third-party tools including, requesting support in relation to one of our services. If you are a user of a client’s computer system, we may record your personal information in our client database to deliver support services to you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Help us deliver the service you have purchased from us
- To improve our products and services.
- Periodically send updates regarding the services you use using the email address which you have provided.
By providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our services.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we may share or disclose your personal information as follows:
- We may provide your information to our business partners, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf in line with our service agreements.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- As required by law, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our company.
- When we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- To report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements.
Accessing and updating your information
Subject to some exceptions, you may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
1. Right of access
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. You may do so by sending an email request email@example.com.
2. Right of rectification
You have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. You may do so by sending an email request firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Right to be forgotten
In certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. Please contact email@example.com. and we will anonymise all personal data attached to your account. However, please be aware that in certain cases regulatory or legal obligations may prevent Enhanced IT Solutions Limited from completely deleting your personal data.
4. Right of portability
You have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation. You may do so by sending an email request firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Right to object
You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data such as direct marketing. You may do so by sending an email request email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to the visitor’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to contact us
We will respond within 30 days.
Current Release date - 24th May 2018.
Review date - 1st May 2019.