Hosted Exchange Servers
Hosted Exchange Servers give you the full power of Microsoft Exchange without the worry of:
- upfront cost of paying for servers
- managing, replacing, and upgrading hardware
- anti virus and anti spamware protection
- electricity cost of running a server
- server storage, server cabling and reliable internet access for your server
- Renewing Exchange licences
- onsite fire, theft, internet loss or electrical problems that might effect your server, cause email loss and an inability to receive emails
With a Hosted Exchange server you can have:
- professional emails from your own domain name
- Easy sharing and management of calendars, tasks and contacts
- Mobile access across many devices to your emails, calendars, tasks and contacts
- Easy set up and manage multiple mailboxes
Enhanced IT Solutions can set up and securely host Microsoft Exchange for your business. They can help you manage Exchange on an ongoing basis. They can migrate all of your existing email to Exchange if required. Call us on 0800 955 4060, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our enquiry form to hear more about our Hosted Exchange Service.
We provide Hosted Exchange servers that are hosted in secure data centres designed to maximise server uptime without interruption. Your Hosted Exchange Server will be set up to ensure emails are transmitted securely using SSL encryption.
Outlook Web Apps
Outlook Web Apps will give you access to your emails across a range of mobile devices in a way that looks and feels like the Outlook interface you are use to. So no need to use an app or web login that looks and works completely different from desktop computers.
You can also save emails in to an Archive folder to reduce email clutter. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools can help you to identify, monitor and protect sensitive business information that may be present on your mail server.
The latest edition of Server Exchange (2013) includes:
- built in monitoring and self-healing features to allow the system to automatically recover from failures,
- faster recovery should there be any sort of systems failure,
- easier set up and deployment,
- improved mobile security including pin locks and the ability to wipe data from lost phones.