Call us: 0333 210 1920
Head OfficeUnit 12 Old Marsh Farm Barns
9:00 - 17:30Mon to Fri
Through trusted IT consultancy solutions, we give your business the most complete infrastructure and protection for today. From modern cloud-based solutions, to physical hardware, we can help with every aspect of your business IT needs.
Increase IT capacity, back up data online and gain remote access to your servers with the cloud.
Personal, expert IT advice that supports the success and growth of your business.
From hardware, software and data technologies, we offer a full suite of solutions.
With proactive monitoring and reactive solutions, our security services keep you protected
Enhanced provide specialist services built to protect your business from IT threats. From basic endpoint security and patch management to the very latest technology 2 way traffic protection
EnCare Enterprise provides an all-inclusive service with all the professional care your business needs.
EnCare Professional provides an essential level of support for critical network systems by providing a high level of expertise and service.
EnCare Professional Plus provides an enhanced level of care for all your technical requirements, by providing the highest levels of customer service and expertise.
Whatever the size of your business, Enhanced IT can create a package to suit your organisation.
Printing, whether it’s in small or large quantities is an integral part of any business.
If you’re looking for professional IT technicians to install VoIP systems in your business, you’ve certainly come to the right place.
Microsoft Cloud Agreement acceptance form. Mandatory agreement from March 22nd 2019.
No matter what type of telephone audio or messaging you require, we offer telephone audio to fit any business.
Office 365 means productivity for your business, delivering seamless Office experiences across multiple devices and operating systems. Office 365 has the applications you know, is always up to date and is accessible for anyone, anywhere, on any device.
Enhanced IT Solutions are an approved Office 365 partner. As your registered partner of record, they can provide you with Office 365 support, help you set up, administer and manage Office 365 and make use of its many features and benefits. They can keep you up to date with new features as they become available.
Office 365 can give your business pay as you go and pay-per-user access to:
- the latest Microsoft Desktop Suite
- Cloud-hosted Exchange to access your emails, contacts and calendars from almost any device with internet access.
- Emails are safely secured offsite and protected by Microsoft’s latest antivirus and anti-spam solutions.
- The ability to easily share documents and data internally, externally and across multiple offices
- Communicate better internally with instant messaging, video conferencing and screen sharing
- The ability to manage projects, teams and staff time with cloud-based project management software
- Develop and host internal and external websites that can be automatically integrated with company data
- And much more
Sign up with as little as 1 user at a fraction of what it would cost to set these systems up in house. Then increase and manage additional users as your company’s needs grow.
Additional Office 365 features and benefits (depending on package):
- Access and edit Office Documents on the go on a range of compatible devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Up to 50gb mailbox for each user.
- Integration with Skype for video conferencing Skype users
- Up to 1TB of online file storage per user.
- Build a corporate Social Network allowing effective communication and collaboration across your business.
As part of Office 365 you can also choose from hundreds of SharePoint apps to use in your internal sites (intranets) and publicly accessible sites:
- A range of CRM apps
- Social Media apps for integrating with Facebook and Twitter
- Industry-specific apps like “Instant Legal Practice”
- Educational and learning apps
- Employee Communication apps from staff handbook management to publishing Employee of the month
- Financial Management Apps
- and hundreds more