Offsite Backup Solutions
Benefits of Offsite Backup
An Offsite Backup Solution from us means:
- Backups can be set to take place automatically
- They can run at scheduled intervals to suit your needs. Daily, weekly or monthly.
- Backed up Data is available whenever you need it
- It is stored offsite safe from any onsite disasters that may occur such as fire or theft
- It is stored in a safe and secure location
- Data can be accessed from any location if need be
How We Can Help
Enhanced IT Solutions can help you set up and manage an automated, cloud based, offsite backup solution. Our technical experts can ensure all your important data is backed up and can be quickly retrieved in the event of a system failure.
Further information on Offsite Backup Solutions
It means you don't have to worry about:
- Paying up front for a server to store your data
- Managing server parts, upgrades and replacement
- Running anti virus on data that is being added to your server
- The electricity and storage costs of running a server
Offsite Backups also mean you can reduce the amount of data you keep on your onsite servers and desktop machines. Less data locally can mean less servers are required. It also means quicker recovery should you need to restore or replace one of your machines, as there is less local data to be restored.
Your data can be stored in an encrypted format making it more secure. Our backup servers are UK based which means you aren't sending confidential client data abroad which can sometimes be against legislation.
Quick recovery from data loss can help minimise your chances of loosing business and potentially damaging your reputation. Once you have the right solution in place you can focus on your business and not have to worry about backing up your data on a regular basis. Backups can be set up to run at times when your network is quiet so that it is not interfering with your bandwith.